Open Days and EventsWarwick and Coventry Sign Clubs
Drinks and snacks available at the bar.
Who can go?
- Anyone who would like to learn to sign
- Any signer - you need not be a Communication Station student.
New dates will appear for 2017/18 later
For more information e-mail email@example.com
or phone/text: 0787 64 53 871
Free taster sessions and open days.
We will post the date of our next free taster session/open day here.
In the mean time, for an informal chat, to request more information or a free taster session (groups only); telephone, text or e-mail:
Mobile: 0787 64 53 871 Voice or SMS text
Who are the open days for?
Any one, particularly:
- Wishes to find out more about our courses
- Is interested in improving their communication skills
- Is interested in learning more about deaf/deafblind and disability issues
What will happen?
- There will be an introductory talk and an opportunity to chat to the tutor about any issues concerning the individual.
- There will be some practical skills taught too.
What if i can't make it?
- You are more than welcome to contact us at any time in a way that is convenient to you.
- We can come to you to discuss the options available to your company via Communication Station, contact us anytime to arrange this. We are happy to arrange for a taster session/talk.
Groups (voluntary or otherwise) Schools and Sixth Form:
- If you would like someone to come in and discuss with you the arrangements for an informal/formal presentation or taster session to be tailored to suit your members/students and an opportunity for them to ask questions, please contact us in the way that is most convenient for you.